Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bomb Digity Chicken

Oh my heck dinner tonight was good. It was really called Sour Cream Chicken bake but I renamed it to be Bomb Digity Chicken! We had it with crash hot potatoes & corn. I know, not a real good picture but when a meal is this good, who cares about the picture. My Mom tasted it & she said it reminded her of her pheasant she cooks.

1 lb. chicken breats cut in 1/2 or 1/3rds
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup mayo
1 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon poultry seasoning 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (reserve 1 cup for later)
salt & pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together except for 1 cup cheese. Spray casserole dish with pam, put mixture in pan & bake for 25 minutes. Stir & bake for 20 more minutes. With 5 minutes left, put remaining cheese on top to melt. Eat!

2 comments:

The Dunyons said...

I love getting on your blog and seeing what yummy food you have made! It always gives me good ideas! Keep it up.

Ty, Nat, and Raymie said...

Ya, tell Willy to shut his hole because the Provo Skeens love the ideas too!