Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta

Here's what we had for dinner the other night. It's a spin off of Chicken Cordon Bleu's, made with pasta. It was reeeeaaallly good! Willis said it's his new favorite. It's way super easy. I made a new recipe for homemade rolls that honestly took 1 hour 20 minutes total to make and they were super good. (Maybe cause it calls for 1/3 cup sugar & I accidently put in 1 cup - owell). In case anyone wants the recipe (Ty) here it is:

2 cups cooked, diced chicken (I had a leftover rotisserie chicken that I cut up and used)
1 1/2 cups ham, diced (I went to the deli and had them do 2 thick slices & I diced that up)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
8 oz sour cream
2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
cooked pasta (I used a 16 oz box of penne)
milk (I need to add some to make the sauce the right consistency)
Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan until cheese is melted, smooth, and creamy. Mix sauce & pasta together and serve! You can just spoon it over the pasta if you like.

No comments: